You can view our china hire items here and our vintage prop hire here
Sign up to our email newsletter here
- The standard hire period is 3 days; prices specified are for 3 days hire only, additional days hire will need to be agreed with Lovelies Delights. Any additional days hire without prior agreement will incur costs at 10% of the overall cost per extra day. A set up service and venue styling is available, pricing would need to be discussed and agreed prior to the event.
- The Hirer is wholly responsible for all equipment from time of delivery or collection until collection or return.
- There is no need to wash or clean the china dishes. We will wash them for you. The china is very delicate and not dishwasher safe. All we ask is for you to remove any leftovers and carefully pack them back into the boxes they arrived in.
- Hire equipment will always remain the property of Lovelies Delights.
- To secure a booking, a non-refundable deposit of 25% of the total hire amount must be paid, plus a refundable security deposit to cover any damages or losses. The remaining balance will be paid three weeks prior to the hire or collection date that has been agreed. Where this is not possible due to booking within three weeks of the event; payment in full will be expected.
- Payment methods: Bank transfer, cash (in person) or cheque.
- Cancellations must be received in writing. If you cancel your order a month before the collection or delivery date, all payments will be refunded except the non-refundable deposit. If cancelling less than three weeks from the requested date, only 50% of the hiring fees can be refunded and the security deposit will be returned.
- Where amendments to the original hire order is required, we will do our best to meet your needs, but this will be subject to availability. Any reduction to the original order a month or less leading up to the event can only be refunded at 50%.
Delivery and Collection:
- A minimum order of £50 hire has to be placed to allow delivery and collection. Smaller orders can be collected and returned by the hirer. A price for delivery and collection will be arranged and agreed with the hirer, taking into account the distance of the venue. We are happy for you to make your own collection and returns arrangements, however you will liable for damages or losses during transit.
- An inventory will be with the items hired, please check items on arrival against this list, and report any missing items within 24 hours.
Loss and damages:
- Lovelies Delights take a refundable security deposit at time of booking this will be refunded only when all equipment has been received and checked and counted and no items are missing or damaged/broken. A list is attached of replacement costs for each items damaged/broken or lost. If the replacement amount is greater than the deposit, you will be invoiced for the difference, payable within 30 days.
Bowl - £5
Side Plate - £5
Dinner Plate - £5
Teacup and Saucer - £5
Milk Jug - £5
Sugar Bowl - £5
Teapot/ Coffeepot - £20
Glass Pedestal Cake Stand - £15
Cake Stand (1 tier) - £15
Cake Stand (2 tier) - £20
Cake Stand (3 tier) - £25
Glass Jugs - £8
Cutlery - £2 each
Platters - £10-£15
Sundae Bowls - £5
Glass Jars - £8-15
Vintage Kilner Jars - £15
Tins - £15-£25
Table Cloths - £25-£30
Doilies - £10
Table Runners - £10
Bunting - £5 per meter
Lovelies Delights * Based in Mold, North Wales *