Cake Off Competition
We're in lockdown 3.0 & to keep you, and any little persons you might be responsible for occupied over Easter, we have launched our Cake Off competition. We'd love for you to design a bake - it could be a cupcake, a tiffin or a new cake flavour. We will bake the winning design and you'll get to come and enjoy a slice when Lovelies Delights reopens. It may even get added to our cake menu!
We're looking for you to draw your design with as much detail as possible (labels too please), you could even bake it and send us a photo. Use your imagination to create your dream bake. Open to everyone who wants something to do, have little ones to entertain or those that just love cake! Please include your name and age (or adult, teen, child) and send your entry to email@example.com
or post it to us at:
Lovelies Delights, 43 High Street, Mold, Flintshire, CH7 1BQ or you could pop in with your entry on Saturday 3rd of April between 11am - 1pm
Make sure your bake is truly scrumptious!
Closing date: 11th April 2021
Terms & Conditions:
* Open to all ages
* You can enter as many times as you would like
* All entries must be received by 11th April 2021
* Must not infringe any copyright material - brands such as disney, football clubs, & logos
* Entries from Lovelies Delights team members & family are not valid
* The winner will have the opportunity to come and enjoy one slice of their winning bake once Lovelies Delights reopens. Prize can't be exchanged for any monetary value. Any additional treats enjoyed must be paid for. Pre-arranged visit recommended.